sábado, 19 de mayo de 2007

discussion

sorteo de loterias



Your glance your glance is what it drives crazy to me, your glance is what it maintains the heart to me alive, whenever I feel the one of those pretty eyes with that tenderness and great depth I feel that I do not have to do but nothing that to die in your beautiful candy and to watch Your wise person who eras just as that person, who as much me hirio, that wise that loved it and it said that no, that when seeing me as were, single I leave myself, sincerely nonpense finding to somebody so equal that person who as much me hirio, but mistakes to me you appeared your and that desilucion my heart I take It is worth the trouble that you are my friend, is worth the trouble to be your friend, is worth the trouble that you show your company so that my sadnesses you return them my alegrias. In the flame of a bonfire I burned its memories yesterday, were not letters, nor ring but silence and kisses. Today I have listened to its voice, today I have seen it again, I wanted it yesterday to forget and today I want it again

.